- Shipping dimensions and weights of incubators, ovens, furnaces, hot plates, waterbaths and steambaths
- Hotplates up to 70°C; Slide warmers for histology on page U9
- Small Hanna magnetic stirrers on E3
- Digital PID control unit & solid state heat controller
- Water baths, sand baths, steam baths, dry baths, and Thermal Cyclers on page E8
- More water baths for histology on page U9
DIGITAL ELECTRIC OVERHEAD STIRRER
Also see our stirrer shafts with anchor blade
|Torque of motor (N.CM)||20||50||70||100|
|Rotational speed range||60 - 1500rpm / 60 - 3000rpm (customized one)|
|Chucking clamping range (mm)||Ф1.5-10||Ф2-13|
|Electrical||AC 230V ± 10% 50Hz|
Stainless steel hotplate surface is ideal for all general laboratory applications heating from 100°C to 250°C fast and accurately. Turn dial temperature control. Best used for baking, drying, distilling samples and other related temperature experiments.
|Temperature range||100°C - 250°C|
|Electrical||230VAC 50Hz 300W|
|Heating surface||198 x 152mm|
|Overall size||355 x 216 x 102mm|
- The heating plate is made of special Ceramic. Beautiful, antiseptic and easy for cleaning.
- Special heating technique, the heating plate can reach temperature up to 340°C.
- PID for temperature control. Two display windows. High precision measurement. Single button operation. Inner and outer thermocouple for thermometry. Silicon controlled for output. With couple broken protection function.
- Available for heating and stirring standard/non‐standard reaction flasks between 50mL and 20L.
- DC brushless motor make stable operation, low noise, long using life and no spark.
- Metal plate shell, firm and durable, thermostability and anti‐corrosion.
- The control panel designed 30° slopes for convenient operation.
Temperature Control Method
Intelligent Digital Display Control & Silicon controlled
Heating Plate Material
Diameter of Heating Plate
MAGNETIC STIRRER HOTPLATE
PID temperature control, LED display, and features an exceptionally durable, excellent chemical resistant, ceramic work surface with a marine grade stainless steel thermocouple. Their space-efficient design, makes these ideal for use on crowded benchtops and inside bio-hoods.
Advanced microprocessor controls allow quick, precise adjustment of speed and temperature. The large, LCD display provides constant visualization of the speed and temperature. In addition, an probe is available for applications that require precise temperature contol. When connected, the probe provides direct feedback to the microprocessor, which continuously adjusts and maintains the selected temperature in the sample within ±1°C.
With a 140mm² to 280mm² working surface, these magnetic hotplate stirrers are compatible with a wide variety of popular sizes of borosilicate glass beakers, flasks, bottles and other vessels. A support rod is available for mounting thermometers, temperature probes, etc.
- Fixed safety circuit activated at 400°C
- Germany-made brushless motor, stir speed 0-2000rpm
- LED digital display for temperature and stir speed
- Heat only, stir only or heat and stir functions
- Electronic speed control for constant speed
- High magnetic adhesion
- Marine grade stainless steel K Type thermocouple to measure and control the liquid's temperature
- Included accessories: removable rod, clamp with screw, K type thermocouple, PTFE magnetic stir bar
- Ceramic work surface
|Top plate dimension (mm)||140 x 140||180 x 180||230 x 230||280 x 280|
|Temperature control||PID. Inner and outer temperature sensor, LED display|
|Temperature range||Ambient to 400°C|
|Top material||Black ceramic|
|Stirring speed||0 - 2000rpm|
|Stirring speed accuracy||±1 rpm|
|Stir display||LED for 1rpm|
|Electrical||230V 50Hz 260W||230V 50Hz 450W||230V 50Hz 750W||230V 50Hz 1000W|
|Motor power||8W, DC14V||8W, DC14V||40W, DC20V||40W, DC20V|
|Stirring capacity (L)||1||2||10||15|
|Overall dimensions (mm) ( L x W x H )||265 x 155 x 120||325 x 215 x 120||430 x 270 x 150||500 x 330 x 150|
|Packed dimension (mm)||370 x 250 x 170||440 x 290 x 170||500 x 350 x 220||550 x 420 x 220|
- Digital display
- Insulation: alumina silicate fibre
- Insulating barrier material: alkali-free glass fibre; maximum temperature resistance 450°C
- Outer thermometer: measures and controls the liquid temperature value is displayed on front panel
Inner thermometer: measures and controls the hotplate stirrer temperature
- Continuous working time
PID. Inner and outer thermocouple
ambient to 380°C
0 - 2500rpm
Larger sizes are available - ask.