- Sputter targets and FMT crystals on page V3
- Two stage high vacuum mechanical pumps page K6
- 5m3/hr, 2 stage oil sealed rotary vane pump ‐ Pfeiffer (German made) DUO 6 rotary pump
- Vacuum clamps, O‐rings, centring rings, blanking plates, hose adapters
- Vacuum elbows, tees, crosses, straight tube connector, bellows, vacuum hose
- Vacuum values
- Vacuum grease
- Vacuum conversion online
- Syringe filter sets
- Filter flasks sets
- Vacuum filtering manifolds
All items on this page are CE certified except for the US 110 volt version.
High pressure molecular pumps and diffusion pumps are available ‐ ask.
Compact and efficient small Japanese made pumps, especially designed for clean-room use, in the manufacture of semiconductor devices, for evacuating medium sized vacuum desiccators or for suction on a filter flask. These pumps are useful for numerous other applications where an intermediate vacuum is required or when considerable water vapour is pumped.
Diaphragm pumps are a proficient and environmentally friendly alternative to water jet pumps. They do not consume water and, therefore, do not produce contaminated waste water.
Note: A larger diaphragm pump is available in the Emitech range (K pages). However, it should be noted that larger diaphragm pumps, when compared with rotary pumps (also called mechanical or fore-pumps) are a little noisier, require a little more maintenance, do not achieve as good an ultimate vacuum and are more expensive. The advantage of being totally oil-free remains and it is known that rotary pump oil can contaminate a system, streaming past the diffusion pump. Arguments for a diaphragm pump backing a turbo-molecular pump are weak, since that pump's action scarcely allows oil vapour into the pumped space.
- Oil-free for clean-room use
- Spark-less electro magnetic drive
- Long term high reliability
- Designed to minimise noise generation
- Compact design with strong Nylon housing
- Inlet and outlet HEPA filters
|Pumping Power||2.5 l/min (0.088 cfm)|
|Ultimate Pressure||-300 mmHg (-40 kPa)||-600 mmHg (-80 kPa)|
|Power Requirement||as required VAC|
|Consumption Power||5.0 W||10.0 W|
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||132 x 76 x 67mm||140 x 80 x 140mm|
|Life Expectancy||> 8760 hours|
|Wafer Size||Up to 6-inch||8 and 12-inch|
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) Safe Tubing
Static-Dissipative Grounding Kit
- The 110V pumps have plugs and cords conforming with USA and not CE standards.
- Low vacuum pump applications and selection: some considerations
- These pumps are recommended for use with Silicone Wafer Vacuum Wands
- Swabs on page M8
HEPA filter specifications
Water filtering time: 20s (Do not let the pump "inhale" liquid!); pressure loss: 0.42kPa; trapping efficiency: 99.99% of 0.3µm particles; maximum filter temperature: 120°C Manufacturer is ISO9001 certified.
VFV30-240 and VFV60-240 are suitable for Australia, New Zealand, Europe and other countries with a voltage of 220 - 240V.
VFV30-110 and VFV60-110 are suitable for USA, Canada and other countries with a voltage of 110V.
Supplied with a tube connector and tubing.
DIAPHRAGM VACUUM PUMPS
|Speed of Evacuation (L/Min)||15||20||30||30||60|
|Pressure Type||Negative||Dual ‐ Positive, Negative||Negative||Dual ‐ Positive, Negative|
|Pump Head Material||Nylon||HNBR||HNBR||HNBR||HNBR|
|Air Changing Bin / Gas Chamber||Teflon Coated||Teflon Coated||Teflon Coated||Teflon Coated|
|Inlet/Outlet (mm)||⌀6||⌀6 (Silencer)||⌀6||⌀6 (Silencer)||⌀6 (Silencer)|
|Temp of working enviro (C)||7‐40||7‐40||7‐40||7‐40||7‐40|
|Power of electrical engine (W)||75||160||160||160||160|
|Voltage||230V, 50Hz||230V, 50Hz||230V, 50Hz||230V, 50Hz||230V, 50Hz|
|Noise Level (DB)||<50||<50||<50||<50||<50|
|Overall Size (LxWxH mm)||195 x 98 x 156||215 x 120 x 235||210 x 160 x 235||210 x 160 x 235||300 x 160 x 235|
Using a HNBR head, pumped gases may be between ‐40°C and 165°C
Nylon softens well before its melting point and may be used between ‐40°C and 99°C.
When pumping high temperature gases, use a SS flexible pipe on the suction side and cool that with water.
This series of diaphragm pumps has CE approval.
VF4‐02X and VF4‐04X are the anti‐corrosive models.
There are also anti‐corrosive versions of the VF4‐05X and VF4‐06X which can be ordered at special request ‐ ask.
Based on European designs, these are two stage pumps and they are suited for many tasks in laboratories, technical and manufacturing continuous duty applications. They may be used as stand alone units in sputter coaters, vacuum forming and moulding or in refrigeration use. Appropriate size pumps in this series are ideal to back diffusion pumps, turbo molecular pumps and titanium ion getter pumps.
These pumps are supplied with some vacuum oil and either with CE or an Australian "tag". We supply the pumps with 19mm vacuum tubing for the 1 or 2 litre/sec sizes and 25mm vac. tubing for larger pumps. Specify lengths up to 2m; vacuum transmits better in shorter and larger diameter tubing and we suggest that 2m length is a practical maximum. Also required would be Klein flanges for the vacuum tubing ‐ see our vacuum fitting in "V" section.
- Compact construction, light weight, low noise.
- A gas ballast valve will rid the pump of water and some other vapours.
- The pump is fitted with an electric valve venting the pump for easy restart and preventing oil suction.
- These pumps are mature technology ‐ they have been perfected over three generations.
Ultimate pressure (Pa)
Rotary speed (r/min)
Motor power (Kw)
Working voltage (V)
Inlet diameter (mm)
Oil capacity (L)
Gross weight (kg)
Net weight (kg)
Vacuum inlet filters are designed to enable the granular particles from the vacuum pump into the vacuum chamber which damage the structure of components and sophisticated. The product uses German design, high filtration efficiency and effectiveness, compact structure, long service life, easy installation, operation and maintenance. VF series is the will help protect the vacuum system.
- Filtration precision: 5µm
- Filter cartridge life: 2000 hours
- Carbon steel for shell
- Paper for filter cartridge
VACUUM EXHAUST FILTER
Oil mist from rotary vane pumps is a health hazard. Pumps are best vented into a fume-hood or to the outside of the building. Oil mist filters connected to the pump's exhaust port will near eliminate oil vapour from pumps. Most oil mist is expelled when starting a pump until the pumped space reaches a modest vacuum. When frequently pumping from atmospheric pressure and particularly if the pumped space is over, say 20 litres, then the larger oil mist filter should be installed. Rotary vane pumps are particularly efficient and provide a moderately high ultimate vacuum.
Diaphragm pumps and scroll pumps are oil free alternative pumps.
|Cat. No.||Interface||Dimensions (mm)||Fits pump|
Oil and Gas Separation Filter
Oil separator main function is to remove the air of the solid dust, oil and gas particles and liquid substances.
For pricing - ask.
VAF Vacuum Liquid and Dust Filter
VAF Vacuum liquid and dust filter is special designed for the pump to avoid the liquid, liquid vapour and dust damage vacuum pump components and precision structure. The product adopt advanced international cyclone vane to separate liquid and impurities, and porous stainless steel mesh to retention dust, so that efficient and effective filtration. It also can be observed the liquid and dust deposition status inside through the transparent cover, and through the discharge plug to remove.
Compact, long life service, convenient simple the installation. VAF series is the best choice for the prestage filtration vacuum system.
|VAF-32||SV, R5-040/063/100||G1 1/4||132||280|
For pricing - ask.
Filters, Adapters and Foreline Traps - ask
VEVP series oil free dry scroll vacuum pump is comprised by pump head, motor and basement. The pump head including fixed scrolls, orbiting scroll, main shaft, cooling fans, crank shaft kits, and bracket.
It contains two spiral cylinders, one offset and orbiting against the other with an offset of 180°. Thus several crescent‐shaped pockets of differing sizes are created. By means of an eccentric drive, the orbiting scroll orbit surround the fixed scroll, reducing the volume of the pockets and compressing gases from the outside towards the inside. Thereby, pumping the gases from vacuum chamber.
- Provide oil free clean vacuum to vacuum system.
- Low noise, less vibration, low temperature rise, sealing materials with excellent properties; Life for more than five years, reliable and durable.
- Exhaust parts do not contact with each other, no friction, high efficiency; No return oil and water vapour;
- It can replace oil rotary vane vacuum pump when the ultimate pressure lower than 1 Pa.
- The moving parts without friction and low energy consumption;
- Accessories with high quality and low price; After Service is timely and reliable, saving operating costs.
- No need cooling water or lubricant, no need daily maintenance, saving manpower cost.
- All models with NSK bearing; PTFE seals; 3 phase motor is Siemens brand, 1ph motor is Nord brand.
Max. Water Treatment
With air flush